Our penetration testing services uncover even the slightest weaknesses using proprietary tools powered by an experienced team of ethical hackers.
Our continuous penetration testing process follows 6 key stages of discovery, testing, reporting of findings, and retesting after corrections are made.
- 1.Plan: Determine the application to be tested and set the frequency of testing.
- 2.Scope: Clarify the extent and objective of testing the application, including the chosen testing methodology such as white-box, grey-box, or black-box.
- 3.Test: Conduct a scan of the network and application to identify hosts and services. Perform attack and exploitation tests on both the network and application.
- 4.Report: Disseminate the findings and outcomes obtained during the test, including remediation suggestions to rectify the identified vulnerabilities.
- 5.Rectification: Collaborate effectively with your rectification team to rectify or minimize the identified vulnerabilities.
- 6.Retest: Verify the rectifications made, enhance your penetration testing program over time, and ensure continuous coverage through further testing.