Smart Contract Audit
At Block Business, we will adopt various means to qualify a smart contract, including both systemic and manual analysis protocols. All audited contracts will receive a comprehensive report at the end, providing recommendations for improvement, mitigation strategies, and options for ongoing monitoring. We play a crucial role in building and maintaining trust in the cryptocurrency ecosystem and it is essential to ensure the security and stability of blockchain systems.
Cryptocurrency audits are security evaluations of blockchain systems, smart contracts, and applications to identify vulnerabilities, security risks, and potential weaknesses. The goal of cryptocurrency audits is to enhance the security of the systems, prevent attacks, and ensure the protection of user's assets. They are conducted by specialized auditing firms that use a combination of manual and automated testing methods to review the code, assess the architecture, and validate the functionality of the systems.
In order for us to audit your contract, it is very important to be aware of our steps, which are defined as follows:
- The process will run in a group created by the Audit manager and will have 3 steps:
- 1.After the group has been created, the responsible manager will request payment from the CEO of the project, and after payment is confirmed, the second stage will begin;
- 2.You will be asked for Project data (Name of CEO, CEO's last name, Project Name, social media link and the smart contract)
- 3.In this step, we will perform several analysis processes in parallel in your code, and after the analysis is finished, we will submit it to a manual process, where any anomalies will be detected.
- 4.In this step, we will perform several analysis processes in parallel in your code, and after the analysis is finished, we will submit it to a manual process, where any anomalies will be detected.
- After our team analyzes your contract, we offer a comprehensive report that includes detailed information about any vulnerabilities found, guidelines for remediation, and options for ongoing monitoring. With our report, you will have all the tools you need to ensure the security of your network and protect your data. Don't let the threat of vulnerabilities compromise the security of your business, trust our team to provide a comprehensive and effective solution.